Exploring the Wise Mother or Crone Archetype through Art Therapy
Empowering Mature Women to Live an Authentic Whole-Hearted Life
This group is for women over 45 years old who want to:
- Deeply explore their feminine psyche through art therapy.
- Embrace their wise woman and crone archetype.
- Tap into divine feminine wisdom.
- Cultivate an authentic life that reflects their personal values.
- Want to move forward in a wholehearted way.
- Improve mental health during menopause with art therapy.
- Want to be part of a supportive group of women who create soulful artworks each week.
- Are not afraid of using art to delve deeper into their psyche.
Details of the four weeks:
- Week one, tapping into your sacred feminine and collective feminine wisdom through art therapy.
- Week two, reflect on your lived experiences and what built your unique soulful person and values. Using art-making to express your wise foundation.
- Week three, gaining strength by leaning into your personal power and authenticity. Exploration of your unique wise mother using art.
- Week four, cultivating a life that embraces your wise mother archetype and speaks to your truth. Using art, we tap into unique ways to live a wholehearted life that reflects your core values, innate worth and feminine power.
About Art Therapy
Art therapy has deep roots in modern psychotherapy dating as far back as the '50s. Many famous psychologists have stated that artmaking is an amazing way to express oneself and that it's good for mental health and our soul. Carl Jung, Abraham Maslow and Carl Rogers all promoted art-making in their writings but the clever psychotherapist, Margaret Naumberg was the grandmother of art therapy. Way to rock Grandma Naumberg!
The facilitator is an artist, art therapist and part of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. For more information, click here.
Zoom app, a stable internet connection and a private space to do art therapy.
Art materials are needed. Please note, you don't need everything on the list, but we recommend when you do art therapy, you have some materials around you that are easy to access. That way you can use what art materials that you intuitively feel you need. The list is found on our art therapy kit link, see below.
We have an art therapy kit for sale. It requires a pick-up. You can also get these supplies elsewhere, minus the mask for our group. Click here.
Cost, Date and Time
This course will run four weeks in a row starting on Friday, July 2nd and ending on Friday, July 23rd. It starts at 10 am runs until 12 pm.
The cost for the group is 240.00 for all four sessions.
Post Crone Archetype Group Art Therapy
There will be an opportunity for participants of the Wise Mother Archetype Group to be part of the ongoing Wise Queen group. This group is for women who want to continue to explore their lived experiences through art therapy. Sessions will run every other week. The date is to be determined.
Contact Us for More Information, Space is Limited.
Space is very limited and we do screen participants to ensure they have full disclosure on what the group entails, confidentiality and that each participant is group ready. Contact us by filling in the form below.